You can now download our new HotShot Radio Android app!

Listen to HotShot Radio anywhere with the new HotShot Radio app! Out now for android klick here to download it, or search for HotShot Radio on Google play store!
Download now!

Need to be Discord Certified?

Click here
LSPD Closed Read more... ×
Matt Lettuce

Ban appeal for: Affliction banned for: Money Duping BY: Agent VX

Name: Afflicton/Matt Lettuce

Member of  a Gang: I forgot if i was in one or not. 

Why should we unban you and what would unbanning you give the server? 

I feel i should be unbanned because i was banned due to a fiveM Bug, My friend and i shared the same FiveM License when he logged on to my alt account, and we could not control the situation

Everytime he would log in and out he would have the same amount of money as i did and we could not fix it at all. We were banned till we fixed and we fixed it a while back. Id like to state i was banned 07/28/2018, Almost a full year it has been since my ban. I never came back to resolve this because i left because i was mad. I really enjoyed this server and had a great time with my friends role playing i love this server. Unbanning me will bring a lot more RP to the server as my friend and i role play as lawyers and body guards. We will fight peoples cases in court for them!

I will have to find you to see if your banning admin is still here.  If not, I will send this to a Senior Admin for Reviewing.